LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Dorks

I took my boys to Navy Pier yesterday, and actually had a really nice afternoon. We went to see friends of mine, whose band played in the beer garden. On the way home, they were acting like their usual dorky selves, so I thought I'd take a little blackmail footage. I don't know if you can tell, but there was a monsoon going on outside the car. Yes, very irresponsible of me, I know, to film while driving in the pouring rain. But, I really just pointed the camera in their general directions, and kept my eyes on the road, I swear! Let me just tell you now, that unless you have about 3 minutes of spare time you don't mind losing, don't feel obligated to click on this! ;-)

The adorable fellow in the backseat with the beanie on actually danced with me during the show. How cute is he!? You probably recognize the other backseat passenger as Stud's best friend.

I uploaded everything on my camera to my computer (finally!), so be prepared for some new pictures. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;-)

No comments: