LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do you Facebook?

OK, I'm calling on all my Bloggy Buddies to help out Stud's school. They are trying to win $500,000 from Kohl's. If you have a Facebook account, all you have to do is click on this link, then search for his school to cast your vote. You can vote up to 5 times. His school is Brother Rice High School (unknown) Chicago, IL. (There are three listed, so be sure to click on the right one.) If you don't have a Facebook acct, but have been thinking about it, now would be the perfect time to open one. :) Thanks you guys! And, feel free to spread the word!! Hey, who knows, maybe if they win this, my tuition won't go up next year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to go and vote 5 times right this second : ) I hope he wins!

Bestest Friend said...

Done! :- ) (With the amount of money I spend at Kohl's, I think I should get more than five votes!!)