LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I only have a minute...

...so I wanted to say a quick "hey!" I'm on my way to the bar to help my brother get ready for wine tasting that he's hosting tonight. I hope to hell the bar stools arrived today like they were supposed to!!! They'll all have to be unwrapped, then wiped down, and put around the tables. Plus, I have to go shopping for some "nibbles" for tonight.

I remembered something I meant to post last week. I have no idea why it popped in my head while I was driving home! Last week, we were making a chart about what we wanted to be when we grow up. Naturally, I got some of the usual responses - policeman, fireman, teacher, etc. Then K.C. told me she wanted to be a "very godmother!" haha! This is the same little one who made "the universe" out of pattern blocks. She's too funny! She can be my "very godmother" anytime! I hope she can grant my wish, and get me out of the Hell-Hole!!! Or, at least make the Big Cheese disappear. tee hee!

I'd better stop for some coffee on the way to the bar, since I didn't sleep at all Sunday night, and last night, I had trouble falling asleep AGAIN! I'm starting to feel it now, though, which isn't good since it's gonna be another late night. Don't tell my brother, but here's a picture from the bar. This is the sign outside:
OK, screw it! My brother doesn't read my blog anyway, so I'm throwing caution to the wind! Here's a link to the photo album I've put together so far of pictures from the bar. PLEASE keep in mind that this is still a work in progress, and the finished place is going to look gorgeous! The first 25 pics are from a couple of weeks ago, the rest are from Sunday night. I'll take some more tonight at the wine tasting.
Oo, gotta run!! I've been sitting here FAR longer than I intended! See ya tomorrow!
If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. ---Bob Basso

No comments: