LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

I did it again...

I can't believe I missed another day's post. This working round the clock thing really sucks! Once again, I came straight here to the bar from school, did a huge shop at Sam's Club, then Jewel, spent the rest of the night preparing food for tonight and in between dishes, put together a big stainless steel work table for the kitchen. I was here until after midnight, only to go home to find my son (who I didn't know was home alone!) still up and doing homework!!

Flash forward to this morning. If you regularly stop by here, you can only imagine what the morning was like in my house today. I'll spare you the gory details (you're welcome!). I was at the Hell-Hole for less than an hour when one of the janitors came in to tell me that one of my back tires was completely flat. Of course it was! It goes perfectly with the week I've been having! And, on that note, I'm gonna stop because I feel a full-on rant coming, and I can't really sit here long enough to type it all out. It's time to get back to work. Maybe I'll finish venting tomorrow. Not necessarily because I think you give a crap, but because it's cathartic, and I need to get it out.
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet. ---Anonymous

3 comments:

Christina said...

TGIF?!

Gino said...

First off I think having a blog is a lot cheaper than therapy so vent away. It's either bloggin' or using a sledgehammer to break concrete. By the way remind me at some point to get the name of that rescue teddy bear.

Me said...

Do you carry Fix a Flat in your trunk??? That just BLOWS.