LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm shweepy....

Last night, I was at my brother's bar until nearly 2:30 this morning. In the time I was there working, I managed to drink 3 HUGE 32oz cups of Diet Coke, and the caffeine was working overtime! I could NOT fall asleep when I got home. After hours of watching infomercials and just general crap on TV, I finally turned the TV off at 4:30 am, knowing full well my alarm was set to go off at 6:00. I don't think I really slept at all, I just kind of floated in that in-between stage - not really sleeping, but not fully awake. Anyway, after spending the evening doing my sister's taxes, then my own, I'm far too exhausted to really write about school today. So, instead, I've stolen some stuff from Dori's blog. Thank you, Dori!! The second one nearly made me wet myself!!!



On a side note...the bar should be open by this weekend, God willing!!! We're having a wine tasting tomorrow night, the liquor should be arriving Wednesday, and we should be ready to open by Thursday or Friday. FINALLY!!!!
Tired, very tired, still have to take a long trip. ---Kaspar Hauser

No comments: