LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Look at my beautiful babies!

I just this afternoon figured out how to add a link to some photo albums I've created with pictures from school of my babies! Yay! When the link opens, click on the yellow button that says "view slideshow."

Here are some from the our trip to the Shedd Aquarium, the 100th Day of School, and last Friday's Dr. Seuss celebration. You can see our icky lunchroom in the Dr. Seuss photos. In the 100th Day photos, the babies are making necklaces with 100 Cheerios. I had posted some of the Shedd photos already, but they're still nice to look at.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=69o0sna.8ek73pc6&x=0&y=tlwql8

Here are some old ones of the penguin puppets we made last month
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=69o0sna.1nkug25i&x=0&y=wnm26l

I had some funny stories to share from our Dr. Seuss party last Friday, but I was so ill when I got home, I didn't write about them, and now my ancient brain has forgotten them :( Oh well, enjoy the pictures!
You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ---Franklin P. Jones

**********************************************************************************

Ok, I just checked to make sure the links worked, and I must apologize for the less-than-perfect quality of these pictures. I keep a crappy digital camera at school (my dad got if for free when he test-drove some car) so I can take pictures whenever. It doesn't even have a display screen. I have to download the photos to my computer to even look at them. Obviously, the picture quality isn't the greatest. But, hey, it gets the job done! Actually, now that I've looked at them again, the crappy quality almost scrambles the babies' faces, thus keeping their identity private. haha! I also noticed that in the first set of photos from Dr. Seuss' birthday, you can see living proof of a couple of the adults sitting on their asses, EATING, instead of supervising the children. Nice!

4 comments:

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

I love the Dr Seuss Hats and those penguin puppets are great! Those kids are so lucky to have you.

ChiTown Girl said...

I had actually taken MUCH cuter pictures of the babies with their hats on immediately after they made them, but then accidentally deleted them from my crappy camera! It was lunchtime when I did it, so I ran down to the lunchroom and snapped a few more. Thanks for your sweet words :)

Christina said...

I LOVE the Dr. Seuss hats!! Too cute. By the way, I looked at the pictures even before I scrolled down to read the rest of the post. And I've got to say, I was like, "What are those two adults doing sitting there. Looks like they should be doing something with the kids or getting out!" Evan would have been so distracted if there were people not participating. Maybe you should take him to school with you and he would get them busy!

miss r said...

hahahaha LOVE the shot of the "adults' table." Your twin's brother has been asking me to make puppets now. Boooooo. haha Remember how many my babies made last year? They were so spoiled. I just don't know about this group. Maybe I'll just send him to your room next time you make puppets. ;) I can see why he's jealous...they are super cute!