LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Have you tried this stuff?

In an attempt to deal with some major PMS, I ran to the store the other night to make Laura's famous concoction. However, in the course of looking for the necessary ingredients, I came across a new scoop of heaven from Edy's. (At least I think it's new, as we haven't had ice cream in this house in nearly a year.) Get a load of this....
Holy mother of God, this stuff is da bomb! There are pieces of cone, chocolate covered nuts, and that fudgy goodness that coats the inside of the cone and then collects in the point of the cone in one big chocolate-y hunk of yum. I didn't even bother to mix up Laura's recipe, cuz this stuff is perfect just the way it is. OK, I think I need to go have a bowl for lunch.

1 comment:

Me said...

I not pmsing but this looks like something I MUST have.