LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

This requires far too much thought for a Monday...

Monday, October 10, 2011

What do you think happens after you die?

Wow, this was NOT what I was expecting for a prompt today. I don't particularly like to write about such "deep" things, so I'll keep my response short and sweet.

I think you go to heaven and reunite with all your loved ones who have passed. Everyone is happy, healthy and pain-free. You all get to spend eternity together. There is no pain, no illness, no sadness, only joy, joy, joy.

And that's my idea of what happens after you die. Yes, it sounds like an 8 year-old wrote it, but it's what I'm praying really happens.

2 comments:

Lisa2 said...

When my son was 7 (he went to a Catholic school), I asked him this question thinking he'd talk about heaven and angels. He thought for a moment and said, "Well, two things happen." (I thought oh no, he's gonna talk about he**!). I said what? He said, "you either get buried or burned." I have never laughed so hard!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love your answer...sounds so perfect to me too. We are both 8.
xo