LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF

Friday, October 14, 2011

Which was the best year of your life (so far)?

By now, you all know my gut reaction was to say 1993, since that's the year I was pregnant with Stud (Feb-Nov) and then, obviously, the year he was born. But, since that's such a given, I'm going to go with another answer.

Some of you may remember me telling you about my New Millennium Resolution, made way back on New Year's Day, 2000. Well, let me tell ya, 2000 was one hell of a year for ChiTown Girl. I had more fun that year than any other year I can remember. Most of it I can't write about here (sorry) but trust me, it was a great year. I finally started living, as opposed to sitting around wallowing in the misery of being alone. I recently discovered that CSJ reads this blog sometimes, so I'm going to just keep the details to myself for now. But, feel free to make up your own. ;-)

I started a new adventure today, and I just may tell you all about it over the weekend. Right now I need to go change my clothes and comb my hair, since I'm on my way out to dinner. Stud is at one of his besties' houses for a birthday party, Brian is downstairs playing XBox, so it's just the grown-ups. Or, as Stud likes to say, Date Night. Well, actually, my Bestest Friend is joining us, so not so much a date, as a Grown-Ups Night. Whatever. I'm still looking forward to it. Hope you're having a great Friday night, too.

7 comments:

Mike said...

My best year was the year that I met BV! :)

M said...

Happy Weekend!!
The best year was all of 'em except 2002-2205- cancer years...

Busy Bee Suz said...

You have to change your clothes AND comb your hair? Are you stripping again?

I've had some really good years. I am going to just say it now, that all my years are good. until I die. Then they ain't gonna be fun anymore.for anyone.

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen much here about teaching lately......

Mary A. said...

LOVE grown up time. Chatting, laughing and enjoying other adults. Yeay!

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

I hope you enjoyed your evening! Happy Saturday!

King of New York Hacks said...

My first year here on earth was so incredible...I don't remember a thing. :)