LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome...

...to my friend, Leslie. Hopefully some of you have checked out the link that's been on my page for months for Leslie's online articles in Pregnancy.org. I just found out tonight from her husband that she, too, has a blog. I've added a link for that, as well. Check it out!

I was so happy to hear about this blog because now I can keep up on what's happening with my friends, The Klipsch Family. Jake and I used to work together at the Hell-Hole. We actually started there the same year. He, however, has managed to escape. Sadly, not only did he escape, but he has also moved alllll the way to Iowa!! Boo hoo!! I miss them, and their two totally adorable boys, Ollie and Eli. If nothing else, I can at least see recent pictures of my boys. I love Jake to death, but he really SUCKS at keeping in touch!! Although, I did learn tonight, as I read every single post on Leslie's blog, that Jake is now working on his PhD, so I'll cut him some slack ;-)

No comments: