LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

How many more times....

can I tell you what an asshole the Big Cheese is? The whole day today drove me crazy because the kids were all geeked up about Valentine's Day. Well, I held the "party" over their heads all day. "If you don't stop ----, you won't be able to participate." Well, J.H. and T.B. decided that not only were they going to be out of the room without permission, they were going to have a water fight at the drinking fountain outside our door. We actually were coming back from snack, and they were supposed to take a quick '1-2-3' drink, and sit down. Well, they decided to stay out there and throw water at each other, so they both were told they were out of the party. (They both had been given several other warnings ALL day. This was the last straw.) I had them sit on the floor in the front of the room and watch the rest of us celebrate. Everyone passed out their cards and treats, and they just sat there. They didn't know it, but I had taken both of their "mailboxes" and put a few treats in it for them, that I was going to give them tomorrow. Well, the end of the day came, I dismissed the class, and started getting things ready for our after school party.

What the hell does all that have to do with El Queso Grande you ask? Well, a few minutes after dismissal, he has the fucking BALLS to come up to me and ask me, in an irritated voice no less, "Why did you send that little boy home with no candy?" Umm...hello...it's called a fucking punishment!!!!! That pretty much sums up what's wrong with the Hell-Hole! The bad kids are given the same rewards/treats as the good kids. There are absolutely NO consequences for their actions! I could give a shit that J.H. went home crying, he should have followed the same damn rules the other kids in class did! Here's an idea, BC, mind your own damn business!! How 'bout you work on coming up with some discipline policies in this cluster fuck you call a school?! How 'bout you actually require these kids to EARN something, instead of handing them everything!!? Gee, there's a novel concept, huh? No wonder these kids all have this sense of entitlement. They don't have to work for anything! OK, my blood pressure is starting to rise again, so it's time to move on...

I did get some really sweet little gifts from some of my babies today. They're so cute! Of course, they ALL drew me Valentine's Day pictures in art class, too. That's why I love them so much!

My own baby stayed home sick today, so I'm going to go bring him some homemade soup I have simmering on the stove. Smells great, by the way! I can't wait to have a bowl myself. See ya tomorrow. Thank God it'll be Friday!!! Oh, and...
Chocolate Valentine
Happy Valentines Day
Basement smells bad. Look for cat poops, change litter. Happy Valentines Day. ---Martha Stewart, in a note to her gardener






No comments: