LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

I have to work HOW many days this week?

This will be the first full week we've had with the babies in 5 weeks. Holy cow! But, no need to worry, the kids are off next Friday!

I started taking the Christmas stuff out today, and the babies are already loving it. I read a Christmas book this morning for our read aloud time called "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell." It was the least Christmas-y of my box of books. They'll get more Christmas-y as time goes on this month.

Luckily, I got busy this morning and didn't take down the Thanksgiving papers in the hallway. I just found out we're having another walk-through tomorrow. Rumor has it they'll be specifically looking for math and science work. The only math work we have posted is out in the hall!

Keeping it short tonight, the Dancing with the Stars Finals are tonight!!

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education. ---George Bernard Shaw

No comments: