LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I thought I'd share a few of the Thanksgiving things my babies have made, that now decorate the hallway outside my room. At least until Monday, when we'll take it down, and start putting up the Christmas stuff. Yay!

Fall Counting



Close up of Fall Counting



The Big Picture



The crazy turkeys I mentioned yesterday.

What I forgot to mention is that I traced their feet to make the turkey bodies. That was hilarious! The kids loved that they got to not only take their shoes off in school, but then I had them stand on a chair next to me and put their stocking feet on the table on top of the paper so I can trace them. They all giggled like crazy. "That tickles!" was heard over and over. Too cute!





Thanksgiving Math

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: