LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I know it's not a school day, but.....

I've been a busy little bee again this morning, and now I've got some time to kill while the cabinet devils are working in my basement, so I decided to try and post a few of the adorable turkey recipes I mentioned last week. Here goes nothin'.....

Be sure to check out the list of ingredients for each of these. That's usually the best part. This little darling's recipe is a bit complicated, with two different cooking temperatures...

It seems this little one's mom must not cook much. Look where he says to cook the turkey... :)

Interesting ingredients here. Talk about slow cooking....

This baby's recipe is the one that was the closest to actually being right. Too cute!! I'm not sure where the chicken strips, meat and chicken fit in, though.

I'll put a few more up another day. One funny trend I noticed is that almost every baby listed chicken as an ingredient. Too funny! I had to give most of them a million hints before they said "turkey!"

No comments: