LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Major brain fart...

Ok, so I was watching Grey's Anatomy (in REAL TIME, yay!) when Stud walked in the back door from school.  He brought a friend home, who I haven't seen in a while.  I had gotten up to see who was coming in the back door, but then literally ran back to my room when I saw it was them.  I yelled over my shoulder, "Hi!  Sorry, I'll be back at the commercial!!"

When the commercial break came, I ran down to the basement to say hello properly, and apologize again to his friend.  She just laughed, and said, "Don't worry about it.  What are you watching?"  Without even skipping a beat, I excitedly blurted out, "ER!"

<<>>>

What the hell just came out of my mouth?!?!  I instantly started laughing, as did both of them.  Stud then said, while rolling his eyes, "I think she means Grey's Anatomy..."

Man, it sucks getting old....