LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wasted Wednesday

Ever have one of those days where you don't do a damn thing?  No?  Just me, huh?

I didn't do a damn thing today.  I never even got out of my pajamas.  Now, I DID wash my face and brush my teeth, but that's as far as I got.  Other than putting the dogs out a couple times, I didn't even get off my bed until about 2:00.  I emptied the dishwasher, then moved to the couch.  Oh, yes I really did.  I stayed parked there, catching up on the shows on my DVR, until Stud came home from school.  Then, I warmed up some left over chili for us for dinner, and went right back to the couch.

Now, I'm snuggled up, back in my bed.  Some day, huh?  It's kind of like the world knew I needed a day like this.  I didn't get one single call or text all day.  That NEVER happens.  I haven't been getting much sleep lately.  I'm lucky if I get about 3 hours a night these days.  So, this was the perfect day to just rest up.  Let's hope I can get to sleep at a decent time tonight.  Actually, that's not really the problem.  It's the STAYING asleep that gets me.  It would be great to not be awake until midnight, only to wake up around 3, and then be up for the rest of the night.  Ugh.  Well, if that happens again tonight, it'll probably mean that I'll get a call to take Monkey tomorrow.  That's what USUALLY happens when I haven't gotten any sleep.  But, that's absolutely fine with me!

OK, enough jibber jabber.  I'm going to finish watching the news, then try to hit the sack.  Sweet dreams, my Bloggy Buddies!

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

not wasted. restorative. :-)

Melanie said...

Are you pregnant?! That sounds like my nights of sleep. The sitting around sounds pretty familiar too, but that's only because I've been instructed to do that. Sort of. I think I could do more, but I just don't want to. Everyone needs a day of rest, but you are so like me. I can sit on my butt all day, but I have to wash my face and brush my teeth and usually change pajamas even if I'm not doing a darn thing. I don't want to gross myself out.