LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5/31/11

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What classic film have you never seen?

I should be too embarrassed to even answer this one. There are SO many, I don't even know where to start. A Streetcar Named Desire, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Gone with the Wind...can I just stop now? Maybe you should just ask me if I've seen ANY classic films.

This is the last prompt for the May NaBloPoMo. Too bad I blew it this past weekend. Oh, well. It was so worth it.

I had a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to tell you about tonight, but right now, I'm so freakin' tired, I can't remember any of it. It's about 11:30, which is WAY past my bedtime. I just got home from my niece's 8th grade graduation. We went to Culver's for a little celebration afterward (she'll be having a party at the end of June) and it was hard to break up the little party we had going on there. I'm gonna pay for it tomorrow, though. As much as I LOVED this past weekend, it left me feeling exhausted, and today was hard. Tomorrow is going to be even worse, I'm afraid. Oh, and did I mention it was in the flippin' 90s today?! Yeah....good times, good times.... Nothing like a little heat and humidity to make you feel like a limp dishrag. I think I'm going to go get an ice pack to put on my head so maybe I can get to sleep. Nighty night!

1 comment:

Mary A. said...

The movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a waste of time. The book is AWESOME.

I have not seen Les Mis. I know that's theater & not a movie, but it's the only thing I can think of.