LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

5/13/11

Friday, May 13, 2011

Talk about the last time you were frustrated.

Ummm...right now!? Blogger has been on the fritz, and won't let me leave comment, or post anything!!! Argh!

Also, true to the Friday the 13th superstition, today has been a cluster-fucky kinda day. It started with New Principal being at school (I think I mentioned that she was out Mon-Thur, right?) which put a damper on what I thought was going to be a nice end to my week. It just continued from there. I don't want to bore you with details, but I will tell you that I was supposed to have a Pampered Chef party today, which I ended up canceling at about 2 this afternoon.

I've been trying to maintain a positive attitude lately, so I'm not going to dwell on what went wrong today. I'm going to focus on the fact that a few of my friends are going to come over anyway, and we're going to put a dent in the margarita fixin's I bought for the Cinco de Mayo party I had to cancel last week because of Bestest Friend's sister's wake. My sister and "pretend" sister-in-law will be coming later, and I think it's going to be a fun night.

Oh, and one more positive - the temps have dropped back down to the 50s. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hope the drinks went down smooth. And yeah, Blogger crashing threw everyone into a tizzy. Personally, I ate an entire lemon cake because of it...nervous eating. Would have rather marguaritas.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Finding the positives is always the way to go Chi!!!
I hope your weekend was good.