LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sesame Street!

I've been planning to do a post about Sesame Street's 40th Birthday, but I, obviously, haven't gotten my lazy butt around to it yet. However, I'm sitting here right now, watching Nightline, and they're doing a whole segment about it. The most interesting part of the story was when they talked to the man who does Elmo's voice. The voice of the 2 1/2 year old monster who speaks in baby talk comes out of the mouth of a middle-aged black man. Too funny!

***Don't forget to put your two cents in....

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I miss Sesame street so much...I loved it when I was little and again with the girls. **sigh**

Clippy Mat said...

er Suz: you can still watch it, I'll never tell.
LOVE sesame street. :-)

jlo said...

Triple love Sesame Street!