LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

There's no turning back now...

I literally just hit "submit" on my online applications for....wait for it....wait for it....

another masters program!!!

Yes, I DO know I'm out of my mind. Glad you all agree. I will be starting a masters program next week in Educational Leadership. This will allow me to obtain my Type 75 certificate, which is basically an administrative certificate. Clippy Mat made me laugh with a comment she made on yesterday's post about how I should be principal. Well, when I'm finished with this, I can be!

However, that is NOT anything that I'm interested in, at least not at this moment. I have absolutely NO desire to be an administrator. I'm really hoping this will help me move out of the classroom eventually, perhaps through obtaining some sort of training/consulting position. In the meantime, it will help me change lanes (which = raise) on our pay schedule.

Brace yourself for a possible increase in the crabby-ness and bitching done here. Wait, is that even POSSIBLE?! tee hee!

5 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

omg, you are a glutton for punishment chi chi. where will you find the time?
well if anyone can do it, you can.
:-)

C said...

YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!!!
you gooooo sistah!

you are the only one who can get yo' ass outta that hell hole!

i'll still be here watching and readin ya.

oh man oh man this is gonna be great!

c

Coll said...

ARE YOU NUCKIN' FUTS?!?! ;- )

You need an MLS!! Then we could both transfer to a high school in the ghetto! We'd never see another student!!

Just kidding! Very politically incorrect, I realize.....

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

This headline made me think of you.....

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/Robeson.High.School.2.1251642.html

Way to go on the masters program!!!

Kirsten said...

What about your early childhood certificate?? And teaching preschool?