- I walked in to find all my stuff STILL IN THE HALLWAY!!
- I was finally able to get into my room at NOON!
- I walked in my door at nearly 7pm, completely exhausted and achy.
- I have to go BACK tomorrow and work (for free, mind you!!) because the babies are coming Monday, whether I'm ready or not.
- My friend was told this morning that she was going to be doing a 1st/2nd split. But, then, by the end of the day, she was told 2nd. WTF? Also, her kindergarten list is now up to 12, which means I'll have 32 little darlings in front of me on Monday. Oh, joy.
Oh, well, it did rain this afternoon, which put a damper on our rally. tee hee. A damper! Yeah, I'm so exhausted, I'm slap-happy. Forgive me.
I'm off to soak in my tub, something I haven't done in a looonnnggg time. My achy feet and legs could use some water jet therapy.
Oh, holy crap! I almost forgot something. And, hey, I think this counts as a positive. ;-) The woman who was our 'business manager' and handled all our money was FIRED TODAY! Oh, holy moly! I'm even more convinced that we're going to find out that the Big Cheese's firing had more to do with misappropriation of funds and less to do with our special ed audit. She handled all the money, so she was in up to her neck in whatever he was doing. Things that make you go hmmm.....