LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How cute are we?!

OK, my brother took these photos of us, and they are, admittedly, not very flattering for any of us. But, everytime I look at John's face, I start cracking up, so I had to share!! (John, I promise, I'm not making fun, it genuinely makes me happy to look at these, since then I remember how much we laughed Sunday night!)
How cute are these two!!? I had such a great time hanging out with Dana and John Sunday night. I was so nice for us all to get to know each other better. I hope they had as good a time as I did.

5 comments:

Me said...

one... I wanted to give you that gift :-) A little tuition money for Lex (or however u deem it to be appropriate :-)

two... we had an excellent time sunday night! I was very pleased it was a chill night and not a busy night... we got the chance to sit back, relax, and talk. not scream at each other over noise and such :-)

three... we are a testiment to the fact that blogger "friends" CAN become real friends and we are not all whack jobs :-)

four... the first two pics aren't that bad :-) Not my most flattering side though! And FYI, John ALWAYS makes funny faces in pics... I only have one or two good ones where he's looking at the camera and smiling :-) Otherwise I have to sneak shots in on him when he's not looking :-)

five... I looked tanked in that last picture!!!! Holy Moly :-) Me and my liver decided that 9 martini's and a few shots was a BIT too much for us so we have made a deal and Dana's on "detox" right now... hopefuly my liver will thank me :-)

I'll talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Dana

Busy Bee Suz said...

SO cute. Glad you all had a good time.....9 martini's? A girl after my own heart (or liver?)

Rabidparadise said...

I was going to comment on how cute your bar is..but NINE martini's?

I have to admit. I'm astonished.
And, a little bit jealous too!

Glad you all had such a great time, and ALL the pictures are adorable. They show 3 people who obviously had a blast!

The Girl Next Door said...

I think the photos rock!

Jason, as himself said...

Times like this make the bad stuff all worth while!