LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I give up...

...on my promise to myself to post everyday. It just can't be done. Failure has reared it's ugly head, and bitten me on the ass.

However, there was some good stuff that happened at school today. (Can you believe it, a post that's actually about school?!) Mrs. J., the Office Goddess, arranged for us to get rid of, I mean finish up with, our kindergartners more than a week earlier than was scheduled! I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!! Our last day with the beasts, I mean children, will be Thursday, June 5, instead of Friday, June 13. Hallelujah! The only downside, if you can call it that, is that now Dori and I have to plan an afternoon of activities for our kids and their parents. But, hell, it's WELL worth it. I was so happy, I almost cried. I think Dori may have shed a tear or two, as well.

Well, that's about all the time I have today. Join me again tomorrow, for another boring episode of "Life in Englewood."
Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home. ---Bill Cosby

1 comment:

Me said...

SHoot, I can barely blog everyday either! Somedays are just too busy and other days I really can't think of anything funny/witty/intelligent to say at all! No one here takes offense :-) Life happens first :-)