LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Christmas vacation is here!!!!!

I've never been so happy to hear the 2:45 bell in my life!! The mere fact that I don't have to drive to the Hell-Hole and/or see the Big Cheese for two whole weeks, makes me as happy as a pig in shit!

The kids were horrible little brats all day today, so I wasn't too upset about saying good-bye for a couple of weeks. I'm sure by Monday, I'll be missing them.

I received a few more gifts today. Believe it or not, all but three kids brought grab bag gifts. Actually, the three that gave me money Wednesday all brought gifts today! But then three different kids brought dollars, so I gave the first three their dollars back, so it all worked out. One of my moms told me she was going to run out and get her daughter's gift, and that she would pick up gifts for any kids that didn't have one. I'm glad she only had to buy three extra gifts. I tried to give her the money, but she wouldn't take it. The kids were excited about the popcorn. I guess it was a hit, like I hoped it would be.

Well, that's all I have the strength to say tonight. I came home and had a chocolate martini, and now I'm ready to get into a hot tub. (One of my friends brought me some bath salts, so I may as well try them out!) I think I may have to run out and do a little shopping though, so I'd better go figure that out. I'm trying to avoid going out tomorrow!

I don't know if I'll be checking in over my break, so I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Joyous Holiday Season, and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year. I hope things are Great in '08!
If we are to reach real peace in this world and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with children; and if they will grow up in their natural innocence, we won't have to struggle; we won't have to pass fruitless idle resolutions, but we shall go from love to love and peace to peace, until at last all the corners of the world are covered with that peace and love for which consciously or unconsciously the whole world is hungering. ---Gandhi

No comments: