LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm so, so tired....

Man, I was exhausted all day today. I don't know if it was the stress of yesterday, or the stress of dealing with my darling little son every morning (this morning was a doozy!), or just the fact that it's Thursday, but I was so tired all day today. It was hard to function. Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think it has to do with my damn classroom. (Have I complained about this yet?) It is SOOO hot in there, it's unbelievable. Usually, the thermometer on the wall reads around 96-98. It's unbearable. That kind of heat just makes you want to sleep. Or, is that pass out? It actually makes me physically sick all day. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, I can't stand it.

That's all the energy I have tonight. I actually have to make some dips/appetizers and bake for a get-together we're having this weekend, so I'm keeping it short today. See you tomorrow!
You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ---Franklin P. Jones


Ain't dat da truth!

No comments: