LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok, just give me a minute...

...cuz I'm totally wrapped up in the season premier of Biggest Loser. I love this show. I'm just wondering, though...am I the only one who watches this while munching on snacks?

Today was ok. Nothing really exciting to report, which is actually good, cuz that means nothing "bad" happened either. The babies actually had a good day, and earned a marble in their marble jar because I came back from a grade level meeting and "caught them being good." I even sent one of my little darlings home with a note for her mom about what a great day she had. Oh, and smiley face stamps on her hands and cheeks. Thank God for washable markers!! The babies love when I stamp their cheeks. I used to have a pink heart stamp, which was perfect for putting "kisses" on cheeks. Then, one of the little beasts stole it!

Oops, commercial break is over! Gotta go!

2 comments:

Gberger said...

I don't know, but I love to watch the Travel Channel food shows. And they ALWAYS make me hungry (except when Zimmern is eating bugs). Why do we DO that?

Busy Bee Suz said...

I always eat when watching the biggest loser.
Irony.