LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What the...

I just noticed that, for some reason, all my posts are now showing up in italics. WTF? I'm going to have to look into that. Maybe some weird setting was changed?

I almost did a quick post this morning, but I just didn't have time. I wanted to share with you all that when I was leaving my house, the current temperature was 1. Yeah...and the windchill factor was between -10 and -20, depending where in the Chicagoland area you were. When I signed on just now, at a little after 4:30 pm, my widget said 8. Mmmm, toasty!

The one nice thing about the bitter cold today was that 11, count 'em 11, of the babies stayed home today! Wooooo hooooo!!! I haven't gotten around to the bitching post I promised yet, but let me just tell you, I got THREE new kids yesterday!!! So having 11 out today still left me with 20.

OK, I don't have time to start ranting right now cuz Stud is in a show tonight, and I have to drive him to school in about 2 minutes. I'm hoping to get some video that I can share with you later. My shy, introverted little boy has blossomed into this creature who will be acting in an IMPROV skit (seriously!?) and singing not one, not two, but THREE songs, a cappella!!! I'm still floored. I hope I can get decent video to share.

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Three Cappella songs??? wowza. Would love to see a video. I hope he and you have fun. 1 degree? I just can't even imagine....

Gberger said...

Can't wait to see photos and hear all about it.