LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank you, Sweet Baby Jesus....

...I am officially on Christmas vacation!! Woo-to-the-freakin'-hoo!!! If I had to show up at that cluster fucked Hell-Hole one more day, I'd 'officially' be unemployed!! The past couple of weeks have sucked some major donkey ass, and this week nearly pushed me over the edge! As I type, our Christmas party is going on at some bar/restaurant, and I'm, obviously, not there. I don't want to see, hear, or think about anything or anyone remotely associated with the Hell-Hole for the next 3 weeks. I just can NOT deal with it. I don't want to start a full-on rant right now, especially since I have to drive Stud Muffin to see a friend's Christmas show in a few minutes. His show was gloriously wonderful, by the way. I'll be back to share later.

9 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

The holiday party in my school was cancelled due to lack of interest. A staff of almost 500 people couldn't get 80 to show up. Pretty sad commentary on the state of things today. As for me, I never go.

Busy Bee Suz said...

breathe. breathe. breathe. enjoy your time off and go back with a new and happy attitude.
easy for me to say, huh?
Take care...enjoy your Christmas!!!

Jen said...

Oh hon...why haven't you opened your preschool yet? The hell-hole isn't worth you. :(

Clippy Mat said...

LOL at your opening sentences. you kill me.
so glad you're on vacation. woo to the freakin' hoo. that's my new phrase.
have a great one.
:-)

Jason, as himself said...

That makes me sad. My school has its issues, but in general I am very happy there and I would certainly not need to call it a hell hole.

You deserve better! Have you thought about a transfer?

jlo said...

Luck out. I still have one more week.

Stephanie said...

Yeah for Christmas vacations:) I wish they were longer!

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Congratulations on your well deserved break from the hell hole. Enjoy every moment of it. :)

The recipe is from taste of home...and is so easy to make. I love potato soup.

Gberger said...

HOORAY for vacation! Congratulations for making it this far. Now you can rest and recreate, and start the new year FRESH. Have a wonderful holiday with your dear Stud Muffin and that rest of your family. XO