LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Overheard during centers today...

Boy 1: "When girls are around, I get nervous and fall out!"
Me: "WHAT?!"
Boy 1: (giggling now) "Yeah, when I see a girl, I fall out!"
Me: "You're so silly!"

I then overheard another snippet of conversation involving kissing! "...and she kissed me on my lips and I fell out!" Several of the boys mentioned girlfriends (!) which makes me a little uncomfortable. One of the boys did make me laugh, though, when he said, "Everytime a girl comes around me, she wants to be my girlfriend!" Hmmm...future playa in the making?

(For those not in the know, "fall out" means to faint/collapse/pass out, depending on the situation. It's very much an "Englewood-ism.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, thank you for defining "fall out." I was starting to wonder what exactly was falling out and if the kid needed better fitting undies. LOL