LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whew...

Right after last night's whine, um, I mean post, I figured, what the hell, I'll watch the elimination night of Dancing with the Stars, since I missed it Wednesday cuz I was working at the bar! So I get it all set up, start watching, and then I think to myself, I bet someone will come in now because I want to watch this. 7:15, 7:30 go by, no one comes in. Part of me is actually glad so I can watch TV, but most of me is getting even more anxious. Then, lo and behold, when there was only 5 minutes of the episode left, a couple of women come in at about 7:45. (Little side note: I love watching ABC shows online the next day because there aren't any real commercials and you can watch an hour long show in about 40 minutes!) By 8:00, all hell broke loose! The women were part of a BIG group that was celebrating a birthday, and then a bunch of other people came in right after them. So, by 8:30, I was swamped. It was great. Turned out to be a great night after all. And, as an added bonus, I have $200 more in tuition money. Yay!

No comments: