LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

I suck...

...at this "blogging about school" thing. In a few short hours, I will be starting Day 4 (!) of the 2008-2009 school year, and I have yet to write a single post!! Part of the problem is this has been quite a hectic week. I just walked in the door from working at the bar, it's almost 12:30, I have laundry to do for tomorrow, the fucking dog decided to piss in the basement while I was gone, gee, I could go on and on. I also worked at the bar last night (Psychic night) so I'm really running on empty. Thank God tomorrow is Friday! I plan to spend some time this weekend writing all about the first week with the babies, I swear. Let me just say, it's been a rough three days so far...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

you need some down time.
Blogging should NOT be your first priority....you need your beauty sleep, or even beauty rest?
take care. One more day till the weekend!!!