LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

I just sat down...

...to write a proper post, and turned the TV on, only to be surprised by Stand Up to Cancer. I'm sure I'm the only person on the planet that didn't hear anything about this program/fund raiser. Just in case one of you has also been under a rock lately, this program is being aired on ABC, CBS and NBC simultaneously. It's chock full of celebs, and is a fund raiser for all types of cancer. So far, I've already been reduced to tears by the most adorable little girl who has cancer and it's only 16 minutes into the program. I'm going to watch the rest and come back later.

2 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

ooh look, no comments yet. so i'll return the favour and be the first to visit your post. and thanks for stopping by mine. :-)
i'll be back.

Michaele Sommerville said...

I didn't get to watch the telethon at all- I was passed out from wrapping up my week with sniffly kindergartners.... who as it turns out, are GOOD at sharing their germs! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment so I could come and visit yours!

My own blog has undergone changes in its purpose, tone, posts, etc. over the past year too. I change, so it changes- sounds like you are experiencing the same thing!

Michaele