LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just in case any of you have forgotten what a dork I am...

...let me remind you. I was just sitting here watching Rachel Ray, and she was making a yummy pasta dish at the end of her show. As the show was ending, and she was dishing up the pasta, my mouth was watering as I sat here thinking about how good it looked, and how I'd love to have a big bite of it. Suddenly, I swear I could SMELL it, and my mouth watered even more. It seriously took me a few minutes to realize that what I was actually smelling was the dish I put in the crock pot earlier down in the basement. DORK!!!! But, man, does my house smell GOOD right now!!!

Sorry, Suz, we'll just have to agree to disagree about this. That's one of the things I love MOST about using crock pots. Your whole house smells yummy all day!! I can't wait to eat later. My graduate school girls are coming over for dinner tonight. Yay!

9 comments:

jo.irish.rose said...

oooh, i can almost smell it from here! and i watched the same show too. it looked so good! i watch pretty much every day! and paula too! hope you girls have fun....and if there are any leftovers, well you know where i live, don't you? lol

Busy Bee Suz said...

Did we need a reminder? Nah. :()
I have my crock going too....my pool area smells delish!!
Enjoy!

C said...

i too lerve a good aroma filtering thru me household. not that its THAT big here, mind you.. well actually its just a small lil shit shack.. one room so when i crock, we pass out from the concentrated smell. lmfao...kiddin!

that penguin video doesnt work cheech..

have loads of fun tonight with the girlies... lucky them, whatya make?

my word verif. is HARSIS as in, did you do yo hair-sis or are you going with that mop head?

bwahahahaha

Sandra said...

Crockpots....oh ok! Yeah, that would make my life easier if I didn't always forget to use the damn thing. It's been residing under the cupboard for four years.

Sarahf said...

Haha! I knew this post was going to involve crockpots!

HalfCrazy said...

I watch Rachel Ray from time to time, aside from the fact that she's pretty and I always love her makeup, I love her cooking even more!

Have a nice dinner with the graduates.

Tracey Axnick said...

TOTALLY agree about the smell... love coming home from work and having my house smell like my imaginary Sister Wife has been cooking all day! :)

Maria said...

My favorite? When we have just sweat through a long summer and it is finally Autumn and we come in from raking leaves in that sweater weather and chili is simmering in the crock pot.

YUM.

The Girl Next Door said...

LOL I probably would've thought I was losing my mind and completely forgotten I was cooking something! I do love me some crockpots, even if my kids will never, ever let me live down "Cowboy Casserole" - biggest crockpot disaster ever...