LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Heart Urban Dictionary


Leave it to Urban Dictionary to perfectly define/describe what the past couple of days have looked like for me. :)

internest


February 3, 2011 Urban Word of the Day
The concoon of blankets, pillows, duvets, and comfy things you gather around yourself to keep warm whilst spending long amounts of time on the internet.
1. Hey were's Jane tonight?
Oh she didn't want to leave her internest.

2. Tom knew that eating pizza in his internest was a bad idea, but it was just too warm and snuggly

5 comments:

Tracey Axnick said...

Ha! I love this word! :)

I hope you're doing OK... I know y'all got REDONKULUS amounts of snow... I could hardly believe the pictures I saw of Lakeshore Drive... looked like a Snowy Apocalypse!

Sarahf said...

great word! I'm there right now. :)

The Girl Next Door said...

So not where I thought it was going and so stealing this word for my new vocab!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, now I can explain why I changed blogger names again and went with my first name only.
Wilson-Language Training found my Fundations post and asked if they can publish the piece. I thought about it and liked the idea a lot. Its kind of exciting, even though I am helping to market their product.

http://talesofasweetgirl.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-am-published.html

Mary A. said...

Perfect word for the season!