At some point last week, I was tagged by my bloggy buddy, The Girl Next Door. (I started this days ago, but tonight is the first chance I've had to finish this post.)
Here's my Lucky 8
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. June 12 (the last day of school!!!)
2. SUMMER VACATION! (perhaps that's redundant?)
3. This Saturday (I'll be attending a bridal shower for my "baby" cousin, who lives in Minnesota, so we never get to see her. Another cousin, who also lives here, is having a shower for all her "Chicago Cousins.")
4. Going to Michigan this summer with Stud Muffin and his best friends.
5. Seeing what kind of man Stud grows up to be. (Ok, I'm getting a little deep here, right?)
6. Retiring from CPS (which I can technically do in about 6 years. woo hoo!)
7. Getting some good sleep tonight.
8. Getting into some kind of shape thanks to my Wii Fit.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Worked in the Hell-Hole all day.
2. Picked up Stud Muffin and his best friend from school.
3. Went grocery shopping.
4. Made a delicious dinner (lentils, smoked sausage, steamed broccoli, bruschetta and toasted crustini)
5. Enjoyed that dinner with Stud Muffin and KC, my brother's on-again-off-again girlfriend (who I couldn't love more if she was my biological sister!!)
6. Missed two of my favorite shows (Dancing with the Stars and Biggest Loser) because...
7. I played with the Wii Fit with KC for a couple hours.
8. Happily crawled into bed, and snuggled into my flannel penguin sheets!
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Snap my fingers and lose 100 pounds.
2. Quit my job.
3. Grow about 4 inches.
4. Buy a new car.
5. Open my own preschool/daycare.
6. Look into a crystal ball and see what Stud's future holds.
7. Wear a bikini.
8. Find true love.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Biggest Loser
6. Ugly Betty
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. The Doctors
8 People I Tag:
OK, I'm not tagging anyone. There's no reason to make extra work for anyone, right? If you want to do it, do it. If not, no sweat. I'm just glad I finally finished it, as I was feeling a bit like a slacker.