LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is my daddy's 66th birthday. I'm going to recycle two of my favorite pictures of him that I've posted here before. We're going to celebrate at the bar later tonight.

Daddy and Me at Kiddie Land (I was about a year old)
Daddy and Stud Muffin (I'm pretty sure Stud was around 6 here) He REALLY loves his grandpa. He's constantly going around saying, "Grandpa oozes awesomeness!" This photo is currently Stud Muffin's background on his computer.
Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you with all my heart!

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I have to agree...your Dad does ooze awsomeness. You are lucky to have him in your life...and vice-versa. Happy 66!!!!
Have fun tonight.

The Girl Next Door said...

Awwwww those photos are adorable! Happy Birthday! So Glad you have such an Awesome Dad.

Gberger said...

Your dad is so YOUNG (mine is a wonderful 82)and he's handsome. I think Stud looks like him (in the younger photo), don't you? Happy Birthday to him! And Happy Easter to you & Studley.

HWHL said...

This is precious! "Grandpa oozes awesomeness".... I LOVE that!

jlo said...

Nothing better than your kid loving your dad...am I right?

Grace said...

awww too cute!

I love my dad too.. I'm going to call him rrrrright now ;)

Me said...

Happy Bday to your Pops. I remember these photos from last year!