LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Praise the Lord, it's over!!!!!

I have never, in nearly 20 years of teaching, EVER been so happy for a school year to end!! I'm feeling a little guilty, though, cuz I tore out of there like a bat out of hell, and I didn't even say good bye to anyone. It's really gonna hit me in a few days, because, God willing, I won't be returning in the fall, so I may never see some of these people again. In some cases, to be perfectly honest, that's a-ok with me! But, there are a few people there that I will genuinely miss if I don't come back. Luckily, I have everyone's addresses and phone numbers, since one of the things I did as Social Committee Chairperson was put together a staff directory with everyone's info, including email addresses, so I suppose I could stay in touch if I wanted to.

I'm sitting at the bar - WORKING -so I don't really have the time to properly reflect, but I will definitely come back and do that later. (After some of the funny comments from the other day, I felt the need to clarify the "working" part!)

Here's to the end of another school year! Cheers! Cheers





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee...working...LOL! Great job if you can find it! ;)
Glad you survived the year! Now go find a teaching job that deserves you!

Christina said...

Yay you!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the SUMMER OF FUN!!!!!