LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby Brother!!

I can't believe I forgot to mention earlier that today is my baby brother's birthday. He turned 33 today. 33 on the 3rd. Is that a Double Golden birthday? Does everyone out there celebrate "golden birthdays," or is it just something we do in our family? Just in case it is, your golden birthday is when your age matches your birth date. My golden birthday was when I turned 8, as was my sister's. My brother's first golden birthday obviously was when he turned 3, but does 33 count twice? Anyway, we all went out for dinner, then headed over to the bar (of course!) to sing Happy Birthday and have cake. The kids liked being there, but my mom was being grumpy with them, and told them they had to stay in the kitchen :( We didn't stay very long, probably about half an hour. I pulled the same thing on him he did to me. I turned the music off, and had everyone in the bar sing to him. Then my nieces served cake to the entire bar. (That would be when "grandma was being mean.")

Happy Birthday, my favorite brother!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Najia said...

Happy Birthday to Lil Bro! So cool how you all celebrated. Awesome!