LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Is it just me...

....or is my addiction to electronic devices a little sad?  I'm sitting here at Bestest Friend's house because she's having her kitchen remodeled, and the countertops are being installed right now. (The plumber will be here in the next hour or so to install the new sink.)  I packed myself a bag of "stuff" to bring with me, since I'm going to be here for a few hours, at least.  What's in the bag, you ask?  Well, my laptop, my Kindle Fire and my iPod, and all their respective chargers. Seriously?!? What is my problem?!

By the way, I'm posting this from my iPhone...
~~facepalm~~

6 comments:

Tamar Flower said...

I would have been the opposite.. I would have brought my writing notebook and 3 books.

Funny in My Mind said...

Well, we just did a bunch of remodeling and used our phones to listen to Pandora. I also read blogs in my downtime so I totally get it!

Jim said...

Little Miss Chicago Techie....that's who you are Lisa!!
Now I know who to ask when I am lost in all this technology!! lol

Raj Chandrakant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raj Chandrakant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

If people were more interesting, we wouldn't need diversions.