LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 27, 2014

Brrrr....

It seems we're dealing with the polar vortex again.  It's currently -6 here, windchill of -24.  It's going to get colder as the night goes on, and the windchill is supposed to be around -40 tomorrow.  My parents are supposed to be flying out at 7:25am to Tampa, FL (Hi, Suz!) so I'm praying their flight isn't cancelled.  Believe it or not, CPS cancelled school today, and already announced tomorrow is cancelled, too.  Between the two days this week and the two from the first polar vortex experience, the school year is going to extend into July!

I guess that's all I really have to say for now.  Well, except for......



I got a job.




No, no joke.  I'll be back to share the details when my teeth stop chattering, and my fingers aren't numb.

6 comments:

M said...

Sounds like perfect penguin weather! You love the cold remember?!

Today we finally had some winter looking weather :)

Funny in My Mind said...

Whenever someone at work complains about the 14 degree weather, I simply tell them "at least we aren't in Chicago or Minnesota"

Sonya Ann said...

AWESOME about the job!!!

Funny in My Mind said...

Clearly, my eyes are bad because I missed the job part. Congrats!! Tell us.,

Gberger said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear more! Thanks be to God.

Unknown said...

To Text Your Ex Back. Click On The Link


To Get Your Ex back. Click On The Link


TO Know How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back. Click On The Link


To Get Your Ex Back Through Text Messages. Click On The Link


For Step By Step Texts To Send To Get Your Ex Back!. Click On The Link


TO Get Tips To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back!. Click On The Link


For Text Messages To Get your Girlfriend Back!. Click On The Link