LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

2013 Day Eight

Friday, November 8, 2013
Tell us what you've learned so far about daily blogging.

That it's daunting, and more pressure than I need!!

Actually, I think it's these dumb prompts that are causing me stress.  I want to come up with witty, clever posts, that you guys will want to read, but it's hard sometimes.  These prompts are just not the best, ya know?

Really, I guess I shouldn't sweat it, since there's no rule that says you HAVE to use the prompt to participate in NaBloPoMo.  You simply have to post something every day.  I have a feeling I'm going to be skipping a lot of their prompts.  I've read through all of them for the month, and I'm not really feeling most of them.

Well, look at that!  I came up with a whole post just by complaining about these prompts. :D

I'm off to meet  my brother at the bar to get some prep work done for a party that I'm catering for him tomorrow.  I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG evening....

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yeah, the prompts are lame. :) That is why I don't like Nofamoblowhoe.