LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

FML

For those of you not familiar with one of my favorite sites, FML stands for Fuck My Life. Check it out on my blogroll.

Today is Day 3 of my killer migraine, and the back pain is still excruciating. I haven't gotten out of this bed since we got home from Milwaukee yesterday. I imagine that's probably not helping my back, but sitting or standing only makes it hurt more.

The nausea today was horrendous. I finally had to get up and get myself a glass of ginger ale earlier this morning. I can't really say it worked 100%, but I fell asleep shortly after I drank it, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Ok, I've absolutely reached my sitting limit. I have to go cry now.

8 comments:

Mike said...

Too much Words With Friends..lol

I hope it goes away soon.

Gberger said...

ACK! Maybe it's time to go and see your doc, or at least a good nurse practitioner. Suffering in pain is not my forte, so of course, I don't like to "see" (read about) others going through it! Please take good care of yourself - this migraine and back pain sound terrible.

Pissedoffteacher said...

I'm sorry you are feeling like this--on your holiday and the last days of your vacation.

Try a chiropractor. I find mine helps more than anything else.

C said...

awww my sweet cheecharoni!!! are you trying heat and/or ice on your back? you may need to be seen hon, its awful to have that pain and i wish i lived closer so i couls come over and make ya lol cuz that IS the best medicine. hee hee.. but seriously, see a dr. or go to the ER.

jlo said...

Maxalt...that is what I take for migraines and it works wonders!

Funny in My Mind said...

I like that site already, thank you.
It really super stinks that you are in pain. I think it is time to see the doctor, chiropractor, whatever.

M said...

OMG! Girl give it up and gat a prescript for Imitrix! I wish I lived closer to help you out because I can truly sympathize!

Off to check out FML now :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You must go to the Dr!!! That is an order.
xoxo