LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Do you see what I see?

So far, it's been an AWESOME morning. I really slept in, which I haven't done in I don't know how long. I only woke up because I was about to wet the bed. I felt around for my glasses, then looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 9:02. 9:02!! A smile crept across my face. Then, I looked out the window and saw this.

" Smile" doesn't even begin to describe what that caused! You know who else was happy, right?


(Wow, you'd think I'd be too embarrassed to keep showing you pictures/video of my hillbilly backyard, huh? Just ignore all the summer furniture that never made it into the garage, ok?)

3 comments:

M said...

Horray for snow!!
I laughed at your hillbilly furniture...but your backyard is bigger than mine...jealous here. Happy Saturday- sure wish I would learn to sleep in!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Hillbilly backyard??? You are a nut.
I still don't get why you like snow and cold air. Really? What does it do for you??? Good hair days? Well, that part I can understand, but the white fully just doesn't make sense...NO sense I tell ya.

Maria said...

Snow? ICK! I DETEST snow. DETEST it.

Oh, um...sorry. Good morning!