LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More prayers and a little help needed...

....for my sweet friend, C.  I know lots of you who stop by here also stop by her place, since that's how I found lots of YOU.  If you read C's blog regularly, you know all about the Shit Sandwich the universe has served her recently.  If you don't, click over and look around.

At the urging of her friends, C has started a page on gofundme.com, with the hope that her friends, real life and bloggy, will do what they can to help her during this incredibly stressful time in her life.  Click on the link, check out her story, then do what you can.  Even if you can't give monetarily right now (these are such difficult times for so many people) please share her story and page with as many people as you can.  The kindness of strangers never ceases to amaze me, so I know there are lots of people out there who would be happy to bless her with some help.

Believe me, this was NOT easy for C to do, and I, for one, am very proud of her.  In your darkest moments, it's easy to forget just how many people there are who love and care about you, and genuinely want to help you.  Even if you can't help out with funds right now, please stop over at her blog, and leave her some words of encouragement.  Send her a joke or a funny picture (the dirtier, the better!) and give her something to smile about today.   There are no kind gestures that are too small.

6 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

Great post CTG; I couldn't have said it any better.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Bravo!!
XO

Cyndy Bush said...

Why can't I hit the lottery??? I would help SO many people. C being at the top of the list.

C said...

thank you SO much cheecharooni... i SO appreciate you posting my site on your blog. you too are part of the ones i consider dear friends on here. you met jo me sister so i hope you and i meet one day too.. in my heart i KNOW we will! love ya, toots... xoxo

jo.irish.rose said...

thank you cheech! you are the sweetest and kindest person!! all of you guys have been such an encouragement to chris. thank you so much!!! xxxx

Vodka Mom said...

i love YOU. I love the HELL out of you. Can I just say that?????


and he's a prince. i already KNOW he's a damn prince.