LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just a little longer...

...til I flaunt the details of my vacation. I've decided to first catch up on what I missed the past two weeks in my Bloggy Buddies lives. I woke up at the buttcrack of dawn (about 4am), and I'm not really feeling so hot. At the risk of over-sharing, I think my bowels have decides they need to immediately evacuate the two weeks of decadent food I've been shoveling in my gullet! So, I'm going to curl up and read for a while, and hopefully I'll be back to share some trip stuff later.

By the way, Mother Nature decided to welcome me back with open arms. It's currently about 55 here right now. Woo hoo! I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Jack Tyler said...

Welcome home! 55`; I'm green with envy! Maybe Gore was right...

Well, enjoy Caesar's Revenge, and I'll be watching for you to begin posting again. All the best!

- Jack

Sonya Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon. There are some nasty bugs going around.

Jen said...

Glad you're home safely babe. :)

Funny in My Mind said...

Welcome back Darling!!
Sorry about the poo.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm glad you are home....I missed you!!!
Hope you feel better soon.
xoxo

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

I am so happy that you got this opportunity. Sorry that you are not feeling well upon your return. :( That totally stinks. Get rested up, and looking forward to seeing your pictures.