LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not one for the kiddies....

Ok, I know this is not new, and some of you may have already been highly offended by it. However, another Bloggy Buddy posted it today, which prompted me to share it here. It literally makes me laugh out loud every single time I listen to it. I love me some Samuel L. Jackson!!


Just a little side note - Yesterday, THIS was the temp here in ChiTown. It was sunny as hell AND 70, and yet, I didn't kill anyone. Truthfully, I loved it! I had a meeting yesterday (which = no work!) and drove there and back with the sunroof WIDE open! The only problem was the 60mph winds. But, hey, we ARE the Windy City, right? Get over it, people. The winds today are just as bad, but the sun isn't shining, and it's not as warm. I think it's only supposed to be in the high 50s today. We all know that's more my style. :) Oh, and I'm home again thanks to a wicked migraine that started last night. I knew there was no way I could deal with kids today. The older I get, the less I can tolerate. Well, there IS one little baby I just may be able to tolerate....hopefully I'll have some photos to share later. tee hee....

8 comments:

Mary A. said...

I love get the fuck to sleep. Best kid book EVER.

And yes. . it is a kid book. GET THE FUCK TO SLEEP.

Mark said...

I think I'll replace my entire library proper child rearing with this one book.
Too funny! m.

C said...

i love this video, heard it many times and he is the perfect one to narrate it! LMAO now i gotta get the fuck to work!!!!

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

We had 70 degree weather on Sunday...followed by snow Monday morning!

That book is too funny.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are going to hell in a hand basket by posting that video. It was nice knowing you; potty mouth.
It was windy here too today....geeze, where'd that come from???

M said...

Boguth that book for a baby shower gift...and it was greatly appreciated....with lots of laughs- their first child so they have no idea it won't be funny when it happens to them :)

And Chicago, you can come get your wind...I am tired of it.

Sonya Ann said...

Thank you for the linky love.
And I'm on the IL/WI border, it is supposed to be a scorcher today at 54!

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

LOL...so funny!