LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Email of the Day

PLEASE READ!
INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT!!!!
WARNING TO US ALL!!!
YOU NEED TO READ THIS. DON'T DELETE IT BEFORE READING!
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS WARNING!

Shampoo Warning

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!

I use shampoo in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and

Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,


"FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."


No wonder I have been gaining weight!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo, and I am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead.

Its label reads,


"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."


Problem solved!

If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower!

4 comments:

Mary A. said...

Good Idea!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am going to come to your house and smack you.
Then, I'm going to the shower with Dawn.

Zebsmom said...

I am heading out the door right now to buy some Dawn!!

C said...

hilarious, cheech!