LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

I have the best Bloggy Buddies!!

A couple weeks ago, I made a donation toward Swim Across America, for my Bloggy Buddy, M.  The swim benefited child cancer research.  M's daughter is a survivor of childhood cancer (Thank you, God!)

Anyway, as a "thank you," she made me this freakin' adorable kitchen towel!!!

Don't you love it?!?!  I had Monkey today, and as soon as she saw it, she yelled, "PENGUIN!"

Thank you, M!  I love it!!  You found the perfect way to bring my two obsessions together. =)

Just for fun, I'll show you a couple of pictures I snapped of my Monkey, about 1 minute apart.




1 comment:

M said...

What?! No comments on that cute baby moments apart! I think we all remember those days with our own kids and wish we could fall asleep so quickly with no cares :)

Glad you like the towel...thanks for the donation :)