LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

A few more photos...

...from Magnum's camera.

I LOVE this picture.  This is us crossing the finish line.  I know it's a blurry mess, but that's what I love about it!  Magnum said that's because we were running too fast.  Hahaha!




 We were interviewed by someone from the local paper.  I just realized I forgot to look for the paper yesterday.  Poop.  He told us it would be out on Wednesday.  Maybe I can find it online...
 The guy from the paper was taking our picture for the article.

 We went to wait for the rest of our team to finish.  Can you BELIEVE I wasn't last?!!?




9 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

Congrats. Glad I donated!

jg said...

Congrats !!

Bill Lisleman said...

good running weather. congrats

joe said...

Good goin' CTG.
You did good ;^)

Jim said...

Hey #24!! Look at you! Congrats on a great run. No stoppin' you know Lisa!

Sarahf said...

Woohoo! Well done!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I was hoping to run one this morning, but childcare fell through. Signed up for one later this month.

Congrats!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You did great....and I'm not surprised you weren't last. There is a fire in you!
XO

Sonya Ann said...

I'm SOOOOO IMPRESSED BY YOU! It is amazing how far you have come and in such a short amount of time.