LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Someone's gettin' crafty...

I found this idea on Pintrest last week, and the minute I saw it, I KNEW I just had to make them for my sisters-in-law. I changed it slightly, because I thought the angels needed halos. Whatta ya think?

We all know I thought long and hard about leaving my job, and planned and planned and saved, so I could do just that. Naturally, I also gave a LOT of thought to what I could do to bring in some income. One of the ideas I've been throwing around is crafting. So far this week, between the tutu and these cute little angels, I just may be on to something. = )

Are craft fairs big in other parts of the country or is that just a midwest thing? Cuz, they're HUGE here. If I start now, I could have lots of stuff ready for the holiday craft show season, which usually starts in October. I'll tell you one thing, I spent some time this morning making these for my 5 SILs, plus a few extra, and I didn't once feel stressed. Again, I may be on to something....

2 comments:

jo.irish.rose said...

ohhh, i your ideas....your angels are adorable!! and your tutu was soooo cute too. especially after you added more tuille to it. i say go for it sister. you can do it.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I don't know if we have craft fairs here....we do have an annual fair that includes rides and toothless carnies. :)
If it makes you happy....then go for it.
Everybody could use a tu tu. Right? Right!